Terms and Conditions
1. Laundry Butler Pte Ltd exercises professional care in processing articles entrusted to us and use such processes which, in our opinion, are best suited to the nature and conditions of each article. We will try our outermost best for removal of stain but we do no guarantee total stain removed.
Nevertheless, we cannot assume responsibility for the inherent weakness of or defects in materials that are not readily apparent prior to processing. This applies particularly, but not exclusively, to suedes, leathers, silks, satins, double-face fabrics, vinyls, polyurethanes, etc.
In laundering, we cannot guarantee against colour loss and shrinkage or against damage to weak and tender fabrics.
2. Any ornaments or special buttons must be removed by the customer before sending for cleaning. Responsibility is disclaimed for trimmings, buckles, beads, buttons, belts and sequins etc.
3. Any valuable items or personal items must be removed before the collection. Laundry Butler will not be responsible for any items left in pockets after the collection.
4. Customers are required to inform Laundry Butler any high-value laundry items (above $500) so that special attention will be given. Extra charges might be applicable for the laundry services.
5. Any valuable items or personal items must be removed before the collection. Laundry Butler will not be responsible for any items left in pockets after the collection.
6. Customers are required to inform Laundry Butler any high-value laundry items (above $500) so that special attention will be given. Extra charges might be applicable for the laundry services.
7. For alteration services, a tolerance of 2 cm shall be applied to the pattern measurements that relate to the manual measurements. Cut out fabric will be recycled unless customers specifically request otherwise.
8. (a) In the event of loss by fire or any other loss or damage to the article due to our negligence for which we may accept liability, such liability shall not exceed ten times (10) the rates charged for cleaning the article, provided that the claims made within twenty-four (24) hours after receipt of the article and the original receipt must be presented.
(b) Compensation will be made taking into consideration the age of the article, the extend of the damage and the re-usability of the article.
(c) The article, whether partially or completely damaged, must be retained by us upon settlement of claims.
9. All articles must be claimed within one month from the date of the receipt. All
unclaimed items will be disposed of after the expiry date.
10. Full payment (Cash/Credit Card) must be settled before items are released back.
11. Any missing or defect articles must be reported via e-mail/phone within 48 hours after collection
12. For normal delivery services, please allow 4 working days from the ready date indicated on the tax invoice/contract with a proper delivery address and contact number.
13. The signature of you or your appointed person on the receipt will be taken as your acceptance of these terms and conditions.